The Fellowship Adventures team is excited that you will be joining us for an unforgettable week of fishing in the wilds of Canada. If you’ve hunted or fished with us before, most of this information will be familiar.
If you've never traveled with us though, we know there can be a lot of questions. To reduce stress and help your time with be memorable, we've done our best to answer most questions on the website and here. If you don't find the answer to your question, please don't hesitate to contact us or your group leader.
Over the years our guides and guests experiences have contributed to our recommended list of gear and preparations. Unfortunately, the best weather and the best fishing don't always cooperate in Canada, so you need to be prepared for a wide variety of weather. In addition to our gear list please review our preparation list to maximize our fishing and fellowship time together. Finally, we encourage our guest to unplug during their stay with us. Time goes by much too quickly. But, if necessary we do have a Satellite Phone available and there is limited cellular data, with international roaming.
- 7:00am - Meet for coffee, fellowship and discussion of the day ahead
- 8:30am - Breakfast
- 9:30am - Gear up for your day of Fishing. Don't forget your camera and water bottle
- 10:00am - Depart for the day
- Noon-ish (whenever hungry) - Head to an awe inspiring location for lunch or stay on the water if the bite is to hot to leave
- 5:30pm - Arrive back at the outpost. Take off your gear and get ready for an relaxing evening
- 7:00pm - Fresh coastal four course meal begins
- After Dinner - Relax by the fire pit and retell the days adventures
- 6:30am - Wake up to do it all over again
- What's included?
Your fishing adventure is all inclusive and covers: lodging, meals, 3 1/2 days of fishing, bait and tackle, rods and reels, and guide service.
- What's not included?
Ontario Fishing License, Ontario Outdoor Card, Guide Gratuities, Air Travel & Adult Beverages.
- What type of payment do you accept?
We accept cash, check and all major credit cards (note: a 3% service fee will be added for credit card payments).
- Where should I fly into?
International Falls, MN (INL).
- Do I need to bring my own gear?
No need - we've got first class gear.
As you will be arriving to our camp via float plane, we need to limit our personal luggage to 40 Lbs.
- What's a typical guide gratuity?
10% to 15% of your trip.
- How do I buy my fishing license?
We request you purchase your Ontario Outdoor Card and Ontario Non-Resident Fishing License (8 day Conservation) before you depart. You can get them online here.
- Where do I send my deposit?
Send your deposit to: Fellowship Adventures
P.O. Box 994
Fairview, TN 37062
- Are Phone and Internet Available?
We encourage our guest to unplug during their stay with us. Time goes by much too quickly. But, if necessary we do have a Satellite Phone available and there is limited cellular data, with international roaming.
- Outdoor card & fishing license
- Rain gear - NOT NEEDED, we have it
- Rubber Boots - NOT NEEDED, we have them
- Under Armor or Long Johns
- Wool Socks
- Sunglasses (polarized preferably)
- Hats, Wool and baseball
- Bug spray
- Flashlight or headlamp
- Comfortable camp clothes and shoes